When climbs are rated in professional cycling there are 5 classifications. The longest, steepest, and hardest climbs are considered unclassifiable, hors categorie, or "beyond category." If you're looking for a level of coaching that's above comparison, this is it.
$900 per month or $9000 per year, with a one-time $100 startup fee. Yearly rate is for a 12-month, up front, non-refundable commitment.
- Working one-on-one with Cycle-Smart President and Head Coach, Adam Myerson
- A specific, daily training program tailored to the needs of each rider
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail contact to plan, implement, and evaluate racing and training in the long- and short-term, with daily contact if required
- Unlimited reviews of training and power-meter logs via e-mail
- Access to Cycle-Smart proprietary training manual and log
- Access to group e-mails and forum where riders share their questions and experience, as well as coaches' responses
- Periodic field testing
- Bike fit included
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Unlimited contact
In 1999, Adam Myerson decided to give his years of acquired cycling knowledge value by passing it on to other riders. As a rider who has experienced it all; racing as a full-time pro, managing work, family, and cycling, and coaching riders from each end of the spectrum, there is literally nothing Adam hasn't seen. As the head of Cycle-Smart and captain of his professional team, Adam has to be selective about the riders he works with. If you're a busy professional who knows the value of expertise and wants the highest quality experience with a coach, the Hors Categorie is for you.
Please contact Adam directly to inquire about working with him at this level.