One-time plans of up to 12 weeks, designed following a consultation between the client and coach. All Cycle-Smart coaches are eligible to work with Level 4 clients.
$250 per plan
THE LEVEL 4 PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Working one-on-one with a Cycle-Smart Coach to plan, implement, and evaluate racing and training for up to 12 weeks at a time
- Review of training log and power-meter data at the outset of each program.
- A specific, daily training program tailored to the needs of each rider.
- Access to Cycle-Smart proprietary training manual.
- Access to group e-mails and forum where riders share their questions and experience, as well as coaches' responses.
- Field testing protocol to determine power zones included.
- Bike fit for an additional $250
- New programs Initiated by the client when needed, or quarterly.
The Level 4 program is ideal for riders who need help planning their season, or have already worked with Cycle-Smart for an extend period of time. At this level, riders are essentially self-coached and check in for a new consultation when planning their training or evaluating their progress. For new clients there is room for workout explanation and clarification as part of the initial consultation.